The dashboard offers an overview of a specific analytical study, with distinct sections each targeting a particular focus area.
- Header Section: This segment presents an at-a-glance view of key metrics, encompassing the overall rating, maintainability, debt, coverage, and issue counts. From the header, you can select a specific 'perspective' - a tailored configuration for your project. You can also pick a specific 'tag', representing a distinct analytical point.
- Thresholds Section: This portion highlights the threshold statuses for the analysis, helping identify any quality threshold breaches. It also displays baseline threshold statuses, aiding in monitoring our project's threshold evolution.
- Team Skills Section: Scanyp offers a distinctive method to grade your project based on categories like implementation, design, bug-free status, coverage, and documentation. This section simplifies identifying skill gaps for the project. Plus, it showcases the difference in these scores against a baseline. Notably, all figures here are interactive, leading to more in-depth details on each rating.
- Issues Section: This section elaborates on the various severity levels of issues: critical, high, medium, and low. All listed numbers are clickable, offering deeper insights into the concerned issues. It also tracks newly added and resolved issues.
- Coverage Section: This displays the project's coverage percentage. It's essential to specify this coverage data while analyzing your project via the scanyp command.
Further, the dashboard also encompasses:
- Metrics Section: Incorporating a radar chart, this segment facilitates tracking key metric evolutions such as overall ratings, maintainability, Lines of Code (LOC), issue counts, and commentary.
- Debt Section: Technical debt is an invaluable metric, giving an estimate of the time required to address project issues. Scanyp showcases the debt rating and the estimated days to resolve the matters.
- Issues Diff Section: A handy tool to monitor issue evolution, it's instrumental in swiftly determining if issues are addressed relative to the baseline or if newer ones emerge.
- Clones Section: This offers a count of identified clones within the project.